Looking for a job in the area?
Our members are always searching for new talent to add to their teams!
See below for current opportunities.
Do you have an open job opportunity you want to post on this website?
Submit a Job Posting >
HERITAGE CHRISTIAN SERVICES IS HIRING!
Join us at our October walk-in interview events!
Learn about a job with great benefits, flexible schedules, and great people. You don't need prior experience. You can receive all of the training you need. Meet people who will impact your life – for the better.
Tuesday, Oct. 29 / 11am - 1pm
Monroe Community College
1000 East Henrietta Road, Rochester, NY 14623
Apply for a direct support role today.
Text: HIREME@HCS to 97211
Message Us: https://www.facebook.com/HeritageChristianServices...
Phone: (585) 340-2079
Learn more at DirectSupport.org
Digital Marketing Specialist
Corporate Communications, Inc. is currently seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our team. Core responsibilities will be to develop, implement, track and optimize clients' digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels. The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years' experience in digital marketing or related field
- Create original, relevant, engaging, and high-quality written content
- Manage social media presence for multiple clients
- Interface with clients to stategize, plan campaigns and calendars
- Utilize SEO and SEM strategies in all aspects of content development for website and digital advertising
- Report on results and guide paths forward
- Create and manage promotions and social advertising campaigns (contests, promotions, giveaways and growth initiatives to engage, build, and strengthen online presence)
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and pay-per-click initiatives and campaigns
- Analyze campaigns and translate data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO and social advertising campaigns
- Manage digital paid advertising
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Proven target audience growth month over month (social followers and web traffic)
- Qualified leads funnel consistently through Marketing activities
- Regularly assess effectiveness of activities and campaigns
- Successfully manage multiple accounts
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Communications or related, with a focus in Digital Marketing
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in a professional business setting
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics
- Experience with Google AdWords and social media advertising a plus
- Proficiency with using Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel; experience with Photoshop or other photo editing program a plus
- Excellent writing and communication skills