The Irondequoit Chamber of Commerce offers opportunities for people and local business who care about the economic vitality of Irondequoit to participate in our vibrant community. Our events and activities are open to the public to maximize connections among potential clients, customers, and colleagues. Find out for yourself -- read our Member Testimonials.
Membership is open to everyone!
- Association with a 20+ year local community business organization.
Chamber Window Cling for business or auto.
- FREE After Hours Business Networking.
- Discounted event fees.
- Company listing on website and in our directory published annually.
- Low-cost marketing & advertising opportunities.
- Listing in annual manual, published for Shop Irondequoit/Business Night Out.
- Member Perks - Collect on discounts, or offer discounts to members!
- Promote your news, announcements, and events to members and subscribers.
Shares, photos, and flyers to
Chamber Facebook page.
- Posted and announced at Chamber events
- Coverage in the Chamber monthly
registration for exhibitor space at Annual Shop Irondequoit/Business Night Out tradeshow.
- Bring one guest per year to an event at the member price.
Community outreach opportunities:
- Annual Winter Awards Banquet in January.
- Annual Student Scholarship Luncheon in May.
- Annual Picnic in June.
- Annual Shop Irondequoit/Business Night Out tradeshow in summer.
- New in 2016: Access to an exclusive 9 page demographic report specific to Irondequoit.
categories on age and gender distribution, household types, home values,
marital status, education attainment, occupation, annual consumer
expenditure, monthly household consumer expenditure, ethnicity, and more! Contact us to get yours!
Individual Membership: $150 annually
Corporate Membership: $250 annually (up to 3 employees may participate)