The Irondequoit Chamber of Commerce offers opportunities for people and local business who care about the economic vitality of Irondequoit to participate in our vibrant community.
Our events and activities are open to the public to maximize connections among potential clients, customers, and colleagues. Find out for yourself — read our Member Testimonials.
- Association with a 20+ year local community business organization.
- Irondequoit Chamber Window Cling for business or auto.
- FREE After Hours Business Networking.
- Company listing on website and in our directory published annually.
- Low-cost marketing & advertising opportunities.
- Listing in annual manual, published for Shop Irondequoit/Business Night Out.
- Member Perks - Collect on discounts, or offer discounts to members!
- Promote your news, announcements, and events to members and subscribers.
- Shares, photos, and flyers to Chamber Facebook page.
- Posted and announced at Chamber events as appropriate.
- Coverage in the Chamber monthly e-newsletter.
- Preferential registration for exhibitor space at Annual Shop Irondequoit/Business Night Out tradeshow.
- Community outreach opportunities:
- Annual Winter Awards Banquet in January.
- Annual Student Scholarship Luncheon in May.
- Annual Picnic in June.
- Annual Shop Irondequoit/Business Night Out tradeshow in summer.
- Access to an exclusive 9 page demographic report specific to Irondequoit.
- Contains categories on age and gender distribution, household types, home values, marital status, education attainment, occupation, annual consumer expenditure, monthly household consumer expenditure, ethnicity, and more! Contact us to get yours!
Individual Membership: $150 annually
Corporate Membership: $250 annually (up to 3 employees may participate)
Top 10 reasons to become a member:
- Networking: Expand your contacts
- Visibility: See and be seen at luncheons, networking, special events, & tradeshows
- Discounts: Enjoy exclusive Member Perks
- Marketing: Low cost marketing & advertising opportunities
- Advocacy: Platform to voice ideas
- Education: Programs on relevant business topics
- Exposure: Chamber presence online & in the media
- Leadership: Connect with leaders & business owners
- Best Practices: Share success strategies & resources
- Support: Camaraderie & community goodwill