Member Referral Program
Become an ambassador for us!
Our Member Referral Program is the perfect opportunity for you to help promote membership for the Irondequoit Chamber. As a valued member of our organization, it is important that you play an active role in helping the chamber grow its membership. By referring new companies, organizations or individuals to the chamber, you will be helping to strengthen and support our local business community.
As a thank you for each referral that results in a new membership, we will credit your account with $50 that can be used for chamber based networking events and luncheons.
Thank you for your continued support and dedication.
How it works:
- Contact the business you are referring and let them know that you will be submitting them as a potential new member, collect the contact information outlined below.
- Complete and submit the online referral form.
- The Membership Committee will contact the referred business regarding possible membership.
- Once your referral officially joins the Irondequoit Chamber and payment is received, your member account will be credited $50 to be applied toward any sanctioned chamber events.
You will need the following Contact Information in order to submit the referral form.
Business / Organization Name
Website / URL
Terms and conditions:
- A completed referral form must be received by the chamber office indicating you as the member referring the new potential member.
- All qualifying referrals must be submitted and processed prior to the prospect becoming a new member.
- If a specific business or individual is referred by multiple members, the chamber will honor the first referring party only (based on submission date of the referral).
- If the referral was previously a member, their account must have been inactive for at least a year.
- There is no limit to the number of referrals you can make.
- All earned credits must be used in the current calendar year of the referral submission