Your privacy is important to Irondequoit Chamber of Commerce. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Irondequoit Chamber of Commerce collects, and the ways in which Irondequoit Chamber of Commerce uses that personal information.
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.
Personal information collection
- Irondequoit Chamber of Commerce may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website;
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website, including name and email address;
- information about transactions carried out over this website, including subscriptions, and registration and payment for events;
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including name and email address; and,
- any other information that you send to Irondequoit Chamber of Commerce.
Using personal information
Irondequoit Chamber of Commerce may use your personal information to:
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where Irondequoit Chamber of Commerce discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Irondequoit Chamber of Commerce may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Irondequoit Chamber of Commerce will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Irondequoit Chamber of Commerce will store all the personal information you provide on secure servers provided by Corporate Communications, Inc.
Information relating to electronic monetary transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Irondequoit Chamber of Commerce is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Irondequoit Chamber of Commerce
By email to email@example.com; or
By post to PO Box 67931, Rochester, NY, 14617.